Saturday, March 5, 2016

My Heart's Devotion Challenge Winner

Wow! Our team was amazed by all the wonderful entries linked up for My Heart's Devotion. Thanks to all of you for sharing your word-inspired creations with us at W2CB.

We are crazy about two fab creations: Kim's gorgeous one-layer beauty and Cat's treasure of a card. (Yes, pun intended. Sorry... I couldn't resist.)


Kim


Cat

So, for the first time ever at W2SB/W2CB, we are declaring co-winners! Congrats, Kim and Cat!

We'd love for you to join us as Guest I-Teamers for a future challenge. Please e-mail me at cards[dot]by[dot]sybrina[at]gmail[dot]com.



Thanks again to everyone who played along. Hope to see you all for our March-words Challenge, which begins this coming Wednesday.

Annie's hosting. Hmmm... wonder what she has in mind? 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kim, and I am thrilled to be co-winner with Kim. Thank you all so very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our pleasure, Cat! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us as a Guest I-Teamer. :)

      Delete